Daily Bellarine Peninsula & Geelong Wine Tours
Tour features outdoor morning tea, lunch at a winery and visits to 4-5 wineries for tastings.
Daily Bellarine Peninsula Winery Tours
Just east of Geelong, surrounded by Bass Strait, Port Phillip Bay and Corio Bay, lies the Bellarine Peninsula, part of the impressive Geelong Wine Region. On a Bellarine Peninsula wine tour you’ll visit 4 or 5 of the region’s finest wineries and cellar doors, which may include Bellarine Estate, Oakdene Vineyards, Scotchman’s Hill, McGlashan’s Estate, Kiltynane Wines, Flying Brick Cider Co, Jack Rabbit, Leura Park Estate and Shadowfax. We offer a convenient door-to-door service, including pick up from your Melbourne CBD hotel and return directly at the end of a highly enjoyable day. For reservations, please see our online booking system or call 1800 946 386.
Unforgettable Wine Tours Bellarine Peninsula
Your amazing day out will include a morning tea stop at a beautiful scenic outlook and a memorable lunch featuring stunning views of Port Phillip Bay and the Southern Ocean. This picturesque lunch setting provides the perfect locale to sample local wines. Enjoy some of Bellarine’s finest fresh fish, mussels, crayfish or home-grown lamb and beef. The maritime climate of the Bellarine wine region lends itself particularly well to Chardonnay and Shiraz, along with some excellent examples of Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, Riesling and Sauvignon Blanc, making a Bellarine Peninsula wine tour a memorable day trip for all wine lovers. The Bellarine Peninsula wine region is rapidly becoming one of the best Melbourne winery tours, especially for those who want to experience something new and different. It is little wonder wine tours to Bellarine are rapidly growing in popularity.
Book your Bellarine Peninsula wine tour online now, or call 1800 946 386. Tours costs $175 per person; this includes winery lunch, all cellar door tasting fees and personalised door-to-door service from your hotel.
Bellarine Peninsula Wine Tours with Wine Tours Victoria
We do our best to make every Bellarine Peninsula winery tour a pleasurable day full of memorable experiences for you and your companions. If you fancy a particular winery or style of wine or are interested in experiencing the Bellarine Peninsula, we will endeavour to include these in your personalised Bellarine Peninsula wine tour.
A Bellarine wine tour will be a wonderful and memorable experience:
- Door-to-door pick up and return from your hotel as part of our personalised service.
- Maximum number of guests per tour is 10, helping to create a more personalised cellar door experience for you.
- Experienced driver hosts will share their extensive knowledge of the wine styles and wine operators of the Bellarine Peninsula.
- A tour conducted at the pace and to the interests of our guests. Often no set itineraries!
- A wide range of wineries and lunch venues, matched to the preferred tastes and desires of our guests.
- Morning tea in a spectacular scenic locale (you will want to bring your camera!).
- Visits to gourmet produce outlets, gardens, galleries and local markets can be included by arrangement.
For a unique way to experience the Bellarine Peninsula wine region, consider opting for one of our special tours. Come experience the wines you love direct from the vineyard!
Bookings and information For further information please call 1800 946 386 or contact as email@example.com . Bookings are also available via our online booking system.