Daily Macedon Ranges Wine Tours
Tour features outdoor morning tea, lunch at a winery and visits to 4-5 wineries for tastings.
Fantastic Macedon Ranges Daily Winery Tours
No one knows the Macedon Wine Region like we do; it’s our home base! On our daily Macedon Ranges wine tour, you will visit 4 or 5 of the Macedon wine region’s finest wineries and vineyards. Macedon Ranges winery tours may include Hanging Rock Winery, Glen Erin Vineyard Retreat, Granite Hills, Gisborne Peak Winery, Curly Flat Vineyard, Morgan Field, Farrawell, Riddells Creek Winery, Cobaw Ridge, Rowanston on the Track, Longview Creek and Midhill Vineyard.
Memorable Macedon Ranges Wine Tours
Morning tea at a scenic location and a delicious luncheon are also included on this highly personalised and small group (maximum 10 guests) tour to the wineries and cellar doors of
the Macedon wine region. With our personal connections, there’s also a good chance you’ll get to meet and chat with one of the region’s premier winemakers. Don’t forget our personalised door-to-door service! We pick you up from your Melbourne CBD hotel and return you directly to your hotel at the end of an amazing day touring Macedon Wineries.
Magnificent Mount Macedon is the mountain jewel in the sprawling Macedon Ranges, which features the iconic and mysterious Hanging Rock. Nestled among the surrounding hills are over 30 vineyards and 20 cellar doors along with fantastic regional produce, restaurants, a brew house, cafés, galleries, gardens and more. A Macedon winery tour makes a great Melbourne day trip you will long remember.
Let Wine Tours Victoria provide you with a guided winery tour of this beautiful region; one of Melbourne’s best-kept secrets. Book your Macedon Ranges winery tour online now or call 1300 946 386. The $180 per person price includes morning tea, lunch, all cellar door tasting fees, and our convenient door-to-door service.
Why Wine Tours Victoria?
- Small Groups – 2 to 11 people per tour, guaranteed.
- Personalised experience – Let us know if you have any special requests.
- Friendly hosts – Spend a day with a local.
Wonderful Winery Tours Macedon Ranges
Wine Tours Victoria works hard to create a memorable day of great experiences for you and your companions in one of Victoria’s famed wine regions. Are you interested in seeing other aspects of the Macedon wine region? We endeavour to include areas of interest in your personal Macedon Ranges wine tour. Wine Tours Victoria makes sure your winery tour to Macedon Ranges is special, comfortable and memorable.
We tour at your pace. No set itineraries.
- Convenient morning pick up from your hotel, with return after the tour
- Small tour sizes, (maximum of 10 guests per tour) to ensure you enjoy a personalised cellar door experience.
- Our drivers are also fantastic hosts who are happy to share their extensive knowledge of the diverse Macedon Ranges wine styles and wine operators.
- Your choice of wineries and lunch venue, matched to the preferred tastes and desires of our guests.
- Morning tea in a scenic locale; don’t forget to bring your camera!
- Visits to gourmet produce outlets, the famed gardens of Macedon, galleries, a local brew house and local markets can be included by arrangement.
Unforgettable wine tours of the Macedon Ranges
For couples, we also offer the two-day ‘Romantic Vineyard Escape ‘ – a perfect way to celebrate your love and spend some quality time together in both the Yarra Valley and the Macedon Ranges. Come and experience the wines you love direct from the vineyards!
Bookings and information
For further information please call 1800 946 386 or contact as at firstname.lastname@example.org . Bookings are also available via our online booking system.