Daily Mornington Peninsula Wine Tours
Tour features outdoor morning tea, lunch at a winery and visits to 4-5 wineries for tastings.
Mornington Peninsula Wine Tours From Melbourne
The seaside Mornington Peninsula wine region has over 50 cellar doors hidden amongst sprawling orchards, farms and kitchen gardens capturing some of the very best views of both Port Phillip and Western Port bays.
Daily Mornington Peninsula wine tours include visits and tastings at 4-5 of the region’s finest wineries and vineyards. Morning tea and a fabulous winery lunch is included at a stunning outlook. We offer a personalised door-to-door service; we are happy to pick you up from your CBD hotel and return you directly at the end of this most enjoyable Mornington Peninsula wine tour. For bookings, please use our online booking system or call 1300 946 386.
Memorable winery tours Mornington Peninsula
Awaiting your discovery on this Morning Peninsula winery tour are several world famous wineries, along with many brilliant family-owned and boutique wineries that define the unique Mornington Peninsula wine region. Your wine tour to Mornington Peninsula will include visits and tastings at 4-5 of the region’s finest vineyards and cellar doors, which may include Box Stallion, Dromana Estate, Hickinbotham, Montalto, Paringa Estate, Red Hill Estate, Stonier Wines, T’Gallant, Tuck’s Ridge, Willow Creek Vineyard and Pier 10.
Enjoy the stunning views and historic secrets of Victoria’s countryside en route to a fabulous day tasting and learning about delicious wines. It’s a day trip you won’t soon forget! If you’re looking for the most memorable wine tour Mornington Peninsula has to offer, you can’t go wrong with our small group tours with up to 10 guests per wine and food tour. Book a Mornington wine tour online now or call 1300 946 386. Only $180 per person including a special winery lunch, all your cellar door tasting fees and door-to-door service from your hotel.
Why Wine Tours Victoria?
- Small Groups – 2 to 11 people per tour, guaranteed.
- Personalised experience – Let us know if you have any special requests.
- Friendly hosts – Spend a day with a local.
Benefits of a Mornington Peninsula Winery Tours with Wine Tours Victoria
Our objective is quite simple: to create a memorable day of pleasant experiences for you and your companions in one of Victoria’s famed wine regions. Have a favourite winery or style of wine? Interested in seeing other aspects of the Mornington Peninsula wine region? Let us know and we will endeavour to include these in your personalised Mornington Peninsula wine tour.
Wine Tours Victoria will make your Mornington wine tour as special, comfortable and memorable as we can, including:
- Pick up from and returned to your hotel in Melbourne, as part of our door-to-door service.
- Maximum number of guests per tour is 10, to provide you a more personalised cellar door experience.
- Our experienced driver hosts will share their extensive knowledge of Mornington’s wine styles and wine operators with you
- No set itineraries! We tour to the interests and pace of our guests
- A choice of wineries and lunch venues to visit, matched to the preferred tastes and desires of our guests
- Morning tea in a stunning scenic locale (bring your camera!)
- Visits to local gardens, markets, gourmet produce outlets, and galleries can be included by arrangement.
Bookings and information
For further information please call 1800 946 386 or contact as at firstname.lastname@example.org . Bookings are also available via our online booking system.